Twit

Monday, October 22, 2018

Review: His Cocky Valet

His Cocky Valet His Cocky Valet by Cole McCade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So I initially bought this book because of #cockygate and I am a petty and easily amused person.
I was not expecting as much as I got out of it.

I haven't read that much in the way of erotic/special interest romances, but I found that I did enjoy this one. although I thin that the relation and dynamic could have been fleshed out a bit more between the main characters, I give points to how much was done with how quickly this was written. There is a lot of angst covered in the narrative, I think given a bit more time that McCade would have really dialed that in even more.

Fast read, a good book to dip ones toe into the waters on more intense romantic relationships.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: It's Hard Out Here for a Duke

It's Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale My rating: 3 of 5 stars I have not read the first three...